Stay Slim With Weight Loss Treatments
Weight loss means reduction in the body weight as a result of voluntary exercise or may be due to involuntary circumstances. Weight loss in the body is due to the reduction in the body fat. Severe weight loss causes depletion of needed proteins and substances in the body. The decline in body weight can also due to malnutrition . Change in diet helps for effective weight loss.
Lifestyle changes helps to gain long-term weight-loss goals. Lifestyle changes involves the
- Focus on balancing energy IN (calories from food and drinks) with energy OUT(physical activity)
- Healthy eating plan
- Knowledge about adopting healthy lifestyle habits.
Lifestyle changes will be a part of everyday life.
Including high calories in diet can cause obesity. We have to cut back the calories to gain weight loss. For losing 1 to 2 pounds a week ,adults should reduce their calorie intake by 500-1000 calories in each day.
- Consumption of 1000-1200 calorie in a day helps women to safely reduce the weight.
- Consumption of 1200-1600 calorie in a day helps men to safely reduce the weight. This calorie range is suitable for women with 165 pounds of weight or more.
Healthy Eating Plan
A healthy eating plan will reduce saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium and added sugar. It also helps to reduce the risk for heart disease and other conditions. We can include healthy foods in the diet plan like
- Fat free and low-fat dairy products such as low-fat yogurt, cheese and milk.
- Protein foods include beans, peas, poultry without skin , lean meat, fish.
- Whole-grain foods such as whole wheat bread, oatmeal, brown rice.
- Fruits can be fresh, canned, dried or frozen.
- Vegetables, that can be fresh, canned or dried.
We should limit some food items like
- Fatty cuts of meat
- Poultry with skin
- High -fat dairy products
- Lard, coconut, palm oils.
Weight Loss Treatments
Ultrasound fat reduction
It uses latest cavitation technology to remove the stubborn fat deposits without using any instruments. Ultrasound technology is more effective on body areas like thighs, abdomen, flanks, buttocks, inner knees, upper arm. It is a non - invasive procedure which reduces the localised fat deposits. With ultrasound waves, lipo cavitation is more suitable for fat removal from specific body areas .
Non-Surgical Weight Loss Treatment in Mumbai helps to get quicker results at affordable cost. Dr.Rekha’s Skin and Slim Centre offers the best Weight Loss Doctors in Mumbai.
For more details visit us on : www.drrekhas.co.in