Lip augmentation refers to a cosmetic procedure that helps to enhance the volume of the lips.
The most preferred method of lip augmentation is injectable dermal filler.
Today, various types of dermal fillers are available that could be injected in your lips and around your mouth. Hyaluronic acid is a major ingredient in most dermal fillers. It is in fact a natural substance found in the human body and helps to increase the volume of your lips.
Collagen is also preferred dermal filler, though it is not much in use today. Fat injections and implants are two other methods that are used to accentuate the volume of the lips.
Uses of Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
Hyaluronic acid fillers can significantly improve the appearance of your lips by enhancing their shape, structure and volume.
The effect generally lasts for a period of six months.
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
The most important benefits of using hyaluronic acid fillers include:
- The quantity of substance injected into the lips can be controlled. As a result, the doctor has complete control over the lip volume which is created.
- The injections can be administered gradually during the course of various appointments until the desired results are attained.
- Lumps and bumps created by lip movement could be dissolved easily.
- Comparatively minimal bruising and inflammation
- Long-lasting, permanent results
For more about lip augmentation Please contact: